· 10 + years of technical lead or developer lead experience.
· 5+ years of advanced Python skills (deep understanding of language internals, profiling, best practices)
· Ability to lead, delegate, motivate, and support resources to achieve high delivery demands.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience in ICAAP/CCAR, operational risk, liquidity risk, or ALM a plus
· Experience in model development economic capital, ICAAP/CCAR, operational risk, liquidity risk, or ALM a plus
· Experience in risk management platform development in financial industry.
· Experience managing offshore/onshore model and mentoring less experienced team members.
· Experience with data/information modeling
· Experience with enterprise-wide reporting tool sets such as Cognos or Business Objects
· Experience with ETL/DBMS, preferably Oracle, PL SQL
· Experience with high performance computing, grid computing, distributed data caches and risk pricing (5 years experience)
· Experience with proprietary Python frameworks (e.g. JPMC’s Athena, Bank of America’s Quartz) desirable
· Expert understanding of object oriented design patterns
· In-depth and hands-on experiences in developing end-to-end logical and physical architecture documents including data models
· Knowledge of C++, Fortran, OpenMP, and MPI desirable
· Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
· Minimum 10-15 years of relevant development life cycle experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design
· Proficient in Python extensions for Scientific Computing (e.g. numpy, pandas, cython, numba, theano, f2py)
· Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Strong knowledge of Python especially in the context of analytics model development and deployment
· Strong knowledge of SQL and performance tuning skills for Oracle.
· Strong Knowledge of user interface development skills in HTML based technology stack
· Strong skills in statistics, math, or similar quantitative field
· Strong technical skills, dedication, innovation, drive for excellence. Widely recognized technical authority on J2EE and Database technology (relational and columnar stores).
· Thorough knowledge of statistics and econometrics and experience with statistical software (SAS, R) highly desirableVery good understanding of object oriented design patterns and Python idioms; software engineering background a plus