Hope you are doing great
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume.Position: Tableau developer with Microsoft BI experienceLocation: : FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Duration: 6+Months Job description::SR. TABLEAU DEVELOPER WITH STRONG TSQL. NEED TO COME FROM A MICROSOFT BACKGROUND AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SQL BI STACK (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)NEED TO BE ABLE TO PULL DATE FROM SSAS.
The primary role is to provide business/technical analysis, design, development and implementation of Reports/Dashboard focused on Services Data utilizing Tableau Software and Microsoft BI Tools. Seeking a BI Visualization expert to facilitate and provide guidance on new and actionable Dashboard/Reports.Primary Duties / Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze and develop reporting solutions to fulfill business requirements for projects of significant scope and complexity.
• Provide guidance on dashboard design and layout as it pertains to business flow, performance, functionality, and aesthetic.
• Communicate accurate and timely project status, issues, risks and scope changes to the Project Managers.
• Provide effort estimation, status reporting, and conduct design reviews.
Qualifications (include knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience)Minimum Requirments
• 3+ years development experience to include the following:
• Strong Tableau report and dashboard design/visualization, creation, and optimization skills required
• Tableau Development using SQL Server as data source both DB and SSAS (Data Mart & Cube)
• Strong T-SQL Development background with experience in data warehouse environments
• Microsoft reporting tool development experience preferred: SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services, Power Pivot, Power View
• Strong understanding of BI design and development principles.
• Data modeling experience desired; preferred to have good understanding of star schemas
• Experience in all phases of the SDLC lifecycle to include requirements gathering from business, design, architecture, development, and delivery
• Experience working with OLAP cubes; development with MDX a plus
Technical RecruiterIDC Technologies, Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408 418 5779 ext 1068|Fax: 408-608-6088 |
| Web: www.idctechnologies.com