Hope you are doing great
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume.Position: Sr. .Net Developer(EAD/GC/USC)Location: : Omaha, NE
Duration: 6+Months Job description::
1. 5 years software development experience in medium to large size corporate environments with
increasing levels of responsibility and complexity of projects and applications.
2. Extensive web programming experience, including C#, WCF Services, Entity Framework,
LINQtoSQL, ASP.NET, MVC3, jQuery
3. ADFS 2.0, MVC4, ActiveDirectory, .NET 4.0 Framework, Visual Studio 2010 or newer, experience
with Visual Studio templates and automated deployments preferred
This position will provide technical leadership to a team of developers that implement services utilized
by the entire organization. As a technical leader, the individual will maintain and extend a Visual Studio
project template used to build services in WCF dealing with disciplines such as SCM, test automation,
and deployment strategies. The position will be responsible to implement enterprise services, help train
junior developers and will work with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure that the
implementation of enterprise services are aligned with the organization strategy. The position will
participate in the Architectural Review Board to provide technical guidance to the enterprise as a whole.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design and implement Enterprise level services
2. Adhere to deadlines
3. Collect and convert content into usable formats
4. Communicate and work effectively with a variety of people
5. Communicate with project team(s) throughout all phases of development
6. Create, document, and follow standards and best practices
7. Must work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive
relationships with other staff, departments, and customers
8. Prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks/projects
9. Work independently or as part of a team
10. Must meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
11. Must work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive
relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Self-starter with strong self-management skills
Practical experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM and/or Kanban) unit testing and automated
testing using Microsoft Test Manager preferred.
Full project life-cycle experience encompassing analysis, design, coding and implementation of SOA
Infrastructures, and MVC Projects.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to prioritize, manage and execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Strong business and requirements analysis skills.
Education and Training:
Bachelors Degree is desired.
Technical RecruiterIDC Technologies, Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408 418 5779 ext 1068|Fax: 408-608-6088 |
| Web: www.idctechnologies.com