Hi. This is Aruna from Maganti IT Resources LLC, We have new job opportunity with our client, Hope you might be interested for the below position and request you to pass along to colleagues and associates who are looking for new role.
You can contact me on 203-456-2508 or Email id:email@example.com
Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates.
Title: HR/Payroll manager
Location: Morristown, NJ
Type: Direct Hire
Position is responsible for the overall human resource function including general HR administration, staffing, employee relations, benefits and payroll. Position reports directly to Chief Financial Officer and advises management on HR and payroll issues while acting as the confidential point person for all employees as it relates to work or personal matters that need to be addressed.
- Process bimonthly, multi state payroll via a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) within set deadlines and in compliance with applicable laws.
- Ensure verification and reconciliation of all payroll data
- Generate payroll reports for 4 companies
- Distribute employee allocation report
- Prepare wires/notifications for payroll funding
- Prepare/upload 401(k) payroll deductions
- Maintenance and storage of payroll records
- Download and pay monthly voluntary benefit invoices
- Reconcile payroll bank accounts
- 401(k) administration and maintenance
- Identify and/or resolve payroll issues as they arise.
- Manage year-end payroll activities.
- Prepare annual compensation reports for management
- Preparation and submission of data for annual 401(k) comparability testing
- Calculation and submission of match and profit sharing contributions to 401(k)
- Submission of compliance information to 401(k) administrator after year-end
- Develop and/or generate ad hoc payroll reports as needed
- Manage recruitment process, including new hire orientation; reviewing, verifying and processing all new hire paperwork; and coordinating benefit enrollment information.
- Annual due diligence for PEO and 401(k) provider
- Work with broker on renewal contracts for life/disability benefits, and voluntary benefits.
- Monitor and maintain HRA program
- Maintain personnel files and employee handbook.
- Maintain Paid Time Off records
- Administer self-funded short-term disability program.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Payroll and Human Resources role
- Experience administrating 401(k) plan and 401(k) related payroll deductions
- Bachelor’s Degree required and/or equivalent relevant work experience
- Strong competency in Excel required, Access experience a plus