Candidates who are eligible to work for Full time Permanent roles should apply
Title: Sr Project Engineer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Type: Direct Hire
Our client is looking for a highly-motivated, Windows professional that enjoys working in a team environment. We are looking for an individual with solid problem-solving skills and enjoys challenges of epic proportions. This new team member will be considered a Tier 3 engineer. This position will report to the office or client site each day. They will have seen many different things over their career, but might not be an expert in most of them. They will know PCs, Servers and Windows VERY well however. This employee will be a major player as our client’s continues its impressive growth over the course of 2014, into 2015 and beyond.
This job is for anyone with:
2+ years in hardware and software implementation.
4+ years of experience in the IT industry.
The ideal candidate has a passion for learning and has worked on many different Microsoft products. The following technical requirements are necessary for success:
1. Commanding knowledge of Windows XP, 7 and 8.
2. Commanding knowledge of Microsoft Office.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server OS 2008 (and R2) and 2012.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange server 2007, 2010 and, possibly, 2013.
5. Knowledge of VMware vSphere and vCenter server.
6. Knowledge of routing, switching and wireless solutions.
7. Technical experience with backup solutions.
8. Certifications might include:
a. Microsoft: MCSE/MCITP
b. CompTia: Network +, A+, Security +
c. HP: HP APS – ProLiant servers
d. HP/H3C: Certified LAN, WAN, Security and Wireless
e. SonicWALL Experience
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time