: Senior Business Analyst with Insurance domainLocation:
: 6 Months
Start date : ASAP Job Description:
The Senior Business Analyst (SBA) performs all the duties described for the Business Analyst position plus is able to work independently on more complex system functions and offer guidance to BAs when requested.
The SBA will work on multiple requests simultaneously, for more than one user department, and at a high level of quality in a timely manner. The SBA will plan projects and provide status reports to IT and User management on regular schedules. The SBA will realize when a request is out of scope or poses unusual time or technical challenges and notify IT Management in a timely manner.
The SBA will demonstrate a high level of expertise in overall systems design, including work process flows, database structures, data integrity and consistency and will be knowledgeable about the insurance business in general and will become knowledgeable about the detail workings and requirements of assigned User Departments.Position & Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in Payment domain.
- Perform all the duties of a Business Analyst
- Actively participate in IT design reviews to ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing Systems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Perform cost analysis for proposed systems.
- Lead special projects as assigned by IT management
- Provide advice and recommendations on emerging IT trends
- Provide advice and consultation to BAs on more difficult and complex assignments
- 5-10 years’ work experience with insurance applications.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification and Methodology development.
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and Methodologies.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.