· Overall coordination of work of PROJECT team within Regional COE . PROJECT team would consists of engineering team members focused around delivering projects important for keeping the business running, address production issues, provide support on ad-hoc requests from business.
· Understand nature of program (& project) management needs to drive execution & delivery
· Manage scope, milestones and budget across program (& project) to ensure completion of goals
· Identify and track program (& project) interdependencies to ensure timely and successful delivery
· Manage the work queue of PROJECT team, prioritize projects, run daily stands up, track progress.
· Be the first point of escalation for work in PROJECT team.
· Maintain relationships with business & technology stakeholders including architects, development managers, scrum teams, program (& project) managers, QA, Release Engineering and Management and Site Operations
· Develop appropriately structured and detailed program (& project) plans
· Identify program (& project) risks and develop risk mitigation techniques to minimize issues.
· Optimize resource and capacity planning to support program (& project) goal
· Identify, track, prioritize and drive resolution of program (& project) level issues and work to address and mitigate systemic issues
· Ensure escalations to the appropriate individuals/groups are done early and often
· Identify and track major milestones for program (& project)
· Review and ensure that release cycles are executed according to plan which includes validating implementation plans, mitigation plans, test plans and signoffs and communication plans
· Monitor and measure progress to ensure that the program (& project) meet or exceed performance target, ensuring that teams document accurate status
· Communicate timely and accurate status to appropriate levels and stake holders.
· Keep senior management updated on progress of work underway, resource utilization, roadmap, etc.
· Work with Product/Application Owners to secure and align cross-functional, cross-domain delivery teams to deliver programs
· Ensure accurate status reporting format, audience and cadence of all projects and programs
· Ensure measureable KPIs are developed for the program, and that they align to the overall KPIs
· Organize and lead release planning activities resulting in the creation of a release/program roadmaps. Ensure all teams align with external corporate planning expectations
· At least 8 years of relevant professional experience – Program management experience organizing multiple teams performing infrastructure/software/product development is a “must have”. Agile lifecycle management experience preferred
· Successful track record of managing complex development programs to deliver technical solutions
· Proven ability to develop effective, matrix, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies
· Good knowledge of program & project management process, management software tools, templates and techniques
· Experience with different software development methodologies including the agile development methodology such as Scrum, and associated tools like Jira, Rally, etc.
· Success in developing program/project level artifacts to support a major software implementation program with concurrent releases