Job Title: Technical Writer II
Duration: 3 months
Location: Owings Mills, Maryland
* Develop clear and concise messages to convey information /explanations to providers/provider offices and members regarding claims status, claims adjudication actions, member benefits and eligibility.
* Translate current in-house terminology into easily understood messages
* Conduct internal interviews to obtain necessary information
* Coordinate review and approval process with internal and external interested parties, including Legal, Corporate Communications, Physician and Provider Advisory groups
* Ensure messages comply with any applicable regulatory requirements.
* Bachelors Degree
* 3-5 years related experience with a focus in research, report writing and documentation required.
Additional Skills: Classroom facilitation; ability to develop documentation for multiple methods of delivery
Thanks & Regards,
Santosh - 202-644-7532