Position: Business System Analyst- LeadLocation: Portland ,OR /Pleasanton CADuration: Fulltime
Top 3-5 required skills:
- 3 years database and PL/SQL
- 5 years’ experience working in a Data Warehousing environment, with demonstrated success in design, architecture, and/or implementation of data warehousing solutions.
- 5 years of experience with associated technology areas that impact area of responsibility is expected: specifically Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Analytics and associated information management disciplines preferably using the Informatica Tool Set.
- 5 years of experience in a senior solutions design role using software development life cycle methodologies including: Eliciting and documenting business and systems requirements from business partners and applying structured software life cycle & development methodologies (RUP, RM-ODP, RAD, etc.).
- 5 years prior consulting experience with an emphasis on delivery of complex enterprise solutions and experience
- 5 years’ experience as an Informatica programmer.
- 3 years’ experience acting as a technical team lead to a group of Data Warehousing developers.
5 - 7 years Data Warehousing
5 - 7 years Sql programming
3 - 5 years Requirement Gathering
3 - 5 years Writing Solution Design DocumentsTop 3-5 daily responsibilities:
Facilitating Requirement Gathering Sessions
Writing SQL Test Scripts
Data Analysis and Mapping
End to End testing
Creating Solution Design DocumentationSoft skills:
Communication and Ability to write.
Ability to understand and work well in a team within a complex organization
Knowledge of Change and Release Management
Pro-active and self-starter.Type of background you are looking for:
Someone who has been a developer but who has graduated to a Technical/ Development Lead and who is now comfortable in the Lead role, communicating with Clients, eliciting and capturing capturing requirements and proposing solution designs. Also need someone who may have been in Database or Data Modeling business. Need someone who is excellent with Data mapping and ability to analyze data in source systems and map them appropriately according to business requirements.Please submit resumes in word format directly to email@example.com OR Call me at 732 –993– 4006 if you would have any questions.