Position: Payment ArchitectLocation: New Albany, OHDuration: 6 MonthsResponsibilities:
- Manage and deliver at the Enterprise level within accepted methodology, including functional and technical designs and budget estimates
- Perform at a strategic level that drives the solution across the entire Enterprise
- A strong candidate will be expected to maintain a strong technical understanding of card present and card not present functionality.
- Strong understanding of payment and P2PE certifications
- Effectively present information in a variety of group situations to customers and other associates.
- Adhere and enforce Software Development Methodology (SDM)
- Confident, self-starter, strong work ethic, highly motivated, sense of humor. A winning ‘Can-Do’ attitude, team-oriented
- 10+ years experience in Information systems, specifically payment or security roles.
- 5+ years in technology planning / architecture
- Strong understanding of retail POS and Web technologies is a plus
- Knowledgeable about the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- A strong candidate has experience addressing rapidly changing mobility and payment environments and is able to effectively translate business strategies into evolutionary technical designs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills Mandatory Skills
: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), P2PEDesired Skills:
Retail POS and Web TechnologiesPlease submit resumes in word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call me at 732 –993– 4006 if you would have any questions.