Provide physical architectures for project initiatives to ensure technology objectives of the enterprise are aligned to both business needs and future IT objectives at Daimler Trucks North Americas. Provide project teams with architectural deliverables and consulting to ensure architectural governance. Assist in delivering new and updated patterns and best practices that support infrastructure related technologies and processes. Manage the lifecycle of infrastructure technologies that are utilized within Daimler. Job Functions:Leadership:
- Lead Physical Design Review meetings for IT work efforts.
- Interface with IT Infrastructure teams to obtain input regarding attributes that comprise physical designs such as server names, IP addresses, subnet information, etc.
- Apply concepts of pattern based architecture for technologies within area of responsibility
- Provide specialized consulting to projects that require experience from outside the mainstream by connecting projects with internal and external experts.
- Anticipate and plan for flexible responses to new technologies or major changes in existing application/infrastructure landscape.
- Comply with and influence Daimler standards where applicable.
- Provide physical design deliverables to assigned work efforts, which include diagrams and bills of materials. Provide guidance and governance as required throughout the project lifecycle.
- Gather and translate logical architectures into physical designs
- Maintain enterprise portfolio of existing infrastructure landscape.
- Adhere to policies and processes for architectural governance.
- Interface with project teams to confirm physical designs for project initiatives
- Demonstrates a commitment to total quality and the process of continuous improvement.
- Participates in global and regional EAM initiatives.
- Participates in Infrastructure Developer Forum