1)Immediate acknowledge and reply to emails from project partners
2) Daily monitoring of the various systems and scheduled jobs
3) Setting up RMA
4) setting up new customer flows
5) Setting up new users in SWIFT systems
6) Create CR, prepare implementation plan and support implementation of SMH flows. Support UAT testing of the flows.
7) publishing the weekly BIC schedule and changing the logging of LTs accordingly
8) Messages investigations in lower environments and engaging responsible teams in productions.
9) Support project implementations. It involves discussion with business analysts, understanding BRDs, analyzing the impact of the project on various SWIFT components, writing FSDs, setting up FSD reviews with stakeholders, implementations and testing supports in lower environments, implementations in production environment.
10) After hours and weekend on call support
11) Message routing in SAA (SWIFT Alliance Access) and SSR (SWIFT Smart Router)
1) Should have SWIFT knowledge & prior experience.
2) Good communication skills
3) Exposure working with business people
4) Its good to have knowledge of release management (creating CRs, problem ticket, implementation plan etc.)
7) Should be quick learner as the system is big and complex.
8) Basic MQ knowledge
Important note :
This position requires deep knowledge of SWIFT and the project environment so the resource should be thorough in SWIFT knowledge and should have prior experience of working in bigger projects.