|Modis is currently recruiting for a SQL/.net Developer job in Rochester, NY 14618. |
Our client, a Rochester, NY based leader in the transportation industry, has an immediate job opening for a SQL/.net Developer for a long term project assignment. This is a great opportunity to utilize your SQL development skills along with your web development skills.
In the role of SQL/.net Developer, you will:
- Develop a system to import two file feeds that our client is currently receiving from 3rd party sources, to enable them to compare the data between the two files.
- Develop database tables and Stored Procedures to import the files and also develop a web application to be able to manage the data after it gets imported.
In order to qualify for this SQL/.net Developer job in Rochester, NY, you will have experience with:
You will also have:
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 - 4.0 development using C#.
- SQL Server 2008+.
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET MVC
- T-SQL – writing and optimizing stored procedures, functions, and other database objects.
- BI/Data warehousing experience on Microsoft tools is a huge plus.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good attention to detail and be self-motivated and directed.
- BE or BS degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Software Developer with strong understanding of software architectures, theories, principles, and practices.
- 3-5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience.
If you are interested in this SQL/.net Developer job in Rochester, NY 14618, apply below.