|Modis Chicago is currently seeking a Data Warehouse BA/Product Analyst for an established Capital Management company located in downtown Chicago. This is a 6+ month contract with very competitive pay. We are looking for excellent communication skills, someone who is passionate about Data, has experience with Web based products , longevity with previous contracts/positions, Bachelor's degree is a MUST, and someone coming from an Agile/Scrum environment. |
No third party candidates please
- Analysis of end-user change requests, including working with management to prioritize and schedule the implementation of the requests.
- Represent the voice of the user to the product engineering team and vice versa.
- Working with end-users to document the business requirements and processes that will meet business goals and objectives. Techniques to elicit and document the requirements will include workshops, interviews, user stories and other methods appropriate to the development effort.
- Assisting developers to craft creative and technically sound solutions to meet end-user needs.
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have worked in and are passionate about collaborative environments and Agile methodology.
- You can make complex concepts and business problems ‘simple’
- You have a powerful analytical skill set and can motivate others to share your vision and enthusiasm
- You understand and have familiarity with application architecture, web applications, databases and other relevant technologies
- You have a passion for all things data and data visualization
- You like getting hands-on with data and reporting tools