- Project Manager responsibilities for projects in a complex multi-vendor
- program The candidate will be responsible for
- Lead cross-functional project teams comprised of customers, vendors &
- IT resources.
- Ensure requirements are defined, understood and feasible. Establish
- clear expectations and scope with all stakeholders.
- Balance and communicate expectations around schedule, scope and budget
- while maximizing business value and customer satisfaction.
- Define and schedule deliverables, activities and milestones to ensure
- accountabilities are clear to team members, business customers and
- Actively manage, report, and escalate project control points including
Risks, Issues, Milestones, etc.
- Advise team members in mitigating risks and resolving issues in a
- Maintain project status reports and present during project reviews.
- Facilitate, document and distribute minutes of team meetings.
- Typically 8-10 years of broad-based IT and business experience, minimum
of last 3 of which has been active project management.
- Strong sense of creative project management, able to hit the ground
- Experience in creating and driving plans related to change management &
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills, able to
communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and with
- Analytical and methodical problem solver.
- Able to coordinate professionals facing conflicting priorities.
- Proficiency in Oracle Primavera (P6) is desirable.