Position: Technical Project Manager with SharepointLocation: Rahway, NJDuration: 6+ months contract Mandatory Skills:
Onsite Resource ( Senior Technical Analyst with experience dealing with business users):
Microsoft Project Server 2010 Configuration skills
Very good communication skills Skill Set:
- Development/configuration of simple to complex MSPS setup.
- Experience working on MSPS 2010 and MSPS 2013.
- Experience working with SharePoint 2010 and 2013 for integration of MSPS platform.
- Should have created reports using Microsoft BI, Spotfire etc. on top of MSPS platform.
- Experience working with Business users to understand requirements and proposing solution in MSPS space.
- Experience working with O365 is preferred.
- Experience developing/configuring APIs to publish data from MSPS for other use/integrations.
- Lead and manage offshore MSPS resource
These resources will work with current MSPS solution center under EICC, that supports 25+ MSPS 2010 instances for day to day operations work as well as new development. This includes creating business solution from scratch. Onsite person will be extension to current team. We may start some development this year on premise 2013 MSPS environment so experience working with 2013 is important for onsite resource.Please submit resumes in word format directly to email@example.com OR Call me at 732 –993– 4006 if you would have any questions.