Title : Build and Release Engineer
Location : Charlotte, NC & SFO, CA
Duration : 12+ months
Rate : $60 hr on C2C
Have a need for couple of Build Engineering resources. Let me know if you have any strong candidates available:
- Strong Build Engineering and Automation skills including Maven, Continuous Integration with tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/AnthillPro and SVN &/or GIT (5+ years)
- Strong Unix skills with preference to RHEL (Linux) (Solaris is ok; but preferably Linux is better) – Looking at 7 years of experience at the minimum for this.
- Strong Environment management, administration and troubleshooting skills in the context of promoting applications through the SDLC
- Experience in deployment automation with tools like Chef, Puppet or similar tools (2+)
- Prefer that the candidate also has reasonable working knowledge and understanding of J2EE Web Application containers like TC Server/Tomcat and/or Weblogic. JBoss or WebSphere are also acceptable but prefer the listed ones first.
Location: 1 position in Charlotte and 1 position in San Francisco.