Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered
Title: SharePoint Consultant
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Albany, NY
Eight or more years demonstrated performance in related technology. Experienced in topics such as complex networks, messaging, cross-platform integration and large-scale, complex systems design and implementation. This individual will have been trained in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Solutions Framework, product futures, and relevant Certified Training associated with Microsoft's products
• Participate in strategic planning sessions with Technical Project Manager and customer staff
• Participate in delivering technical presentations to customer staff
• Serve as Technical Project Manager
• Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions
• Lead role in conceiving architectural designs
• Lead role in current environment assessment
· Possession of a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): SharePoint Administrator 2010 certification or a 2012 Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint certification. No credit will be given for a Windows NT, Server 2000, or Server 2003 MCSE.
· Minimum of 60 months experience planning, architecting, implementing, maintaining and developing in SharePoint 2007 or better. At least 24 months of that experience must be with SharePoint 2010 or better.
· Minimum of at least one migration/upgrade of a large SharePoint farm to version 2010 or 2013.
· Must have experience as a lead architect on at least one new implementation of an enterprise Intranet or Internet solution using SharePoint 2007 or greater.
· Minimum of 24 months experience managing and maintaining a Dynamics CRM environment. At least 12 months of that experience must be with CRM 2011.
· Minimum of 24 months experience designing, building, and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) architecture to provide claims-based authentication to Microsoft based technologies.
· Minimum of 24 months experience managing and maintaining a clustered Microsoft SQL 2008 or better environment of at least 10 servers. The environment must have consisted of at least 2 separate SQL clusters running on Windows Server 2008 or better.
· Minimum of 36 months experience managing and maintaining Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) server 2006 OR Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010.
Should need more information I can be reached at sai @mitresource.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.