Position : Senior Mechanical EngineerLocation: Indianapolis, INDuration : Fulltime Only GCs/Citizens/EADsNote: Need a rockstar Mechanical design Engineer with almost entire experience in medical devices industry and very heavy on solidworks. Job description:
The Senior Mechanical Engineer participates on interdisciplinary teams during the investigation, definition, design, development and qualification phases of complex mechanical engineering systems. Using CAD/CAE tools as appropriate, the incumbent establishes mechanical engineering specifications, identifying critical design factors and risks that meet customer needs and regulatory requirements; designs systems and sub-systems; conducts theoretical and empirical analyses of complex core technology or mechanical systems; reviews overall design, specifications and experimental designs to ensure efficacy, feasibility and compliance; participates on mechanical engineering development teams. Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering and 10+ years of experience in developing complex mechanical systems
- Medical Devices industry experience – MUST HAVE (Solid Works is predominant in that space).
- Design Engineer’s CAD platform must be Solid Works
- Communicate verbally and in writing at with project leadership team
- Manage multiple tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exercise independent judgment in the performance of duties
- Communicate with the representatives from engineering, marketing, sales, service and production to plan for proper implementation and transfer of mechanical systems
- Ensure products meet design requirements with regard to performance, stress loads, weight, reliability, materials, etc.
- Detail machined parts, sheet metal components, assembly drawings. Review and approve complete product drawings, drawing release packages, and drawing revisions
- Implement product testing and analyze results for all new designs
- Knowledge of materials, finishes, fastening, molding, thermal considerations, prototyping, and SLA model construction
Please respond me back with your updated resume at email@example.com
or you can reach me on 732-853-0342