Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered
Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 6 Months
Clint is looking for someone who comes from a Java Background and has retail experience. Also someone who can Architect the environment but help when needed do the work. FYI: They have historically not kept up with technologies but with the new CIO they are doing a “grass field” development which is getting rid of the old technologies and starting over with everything. Huge opportunity for anyone to be involved in setting up new architecture in an Enterprise Environment.
They are looking for an enterprise Architect who can help oversee the direction of the IT department which will include systems.
• Work with team members to design and support the next generation of the enterprise networks.
• The design, configuration and implementation of applications, systems. WAN, MAN and LAN facilities that will be used as the transport of this service.
• Interact with technical management to gather requirements, solutions to meet emerging business needs.
• Research, recommend, and develop implementation of new technology products, Develops technology roadmaps
• Respond to critical outages and production related issues 24/7 to ensure that network uptime requirements are consistently met or exceeded.
• Completion of short and long term project work including but not limited to proactive network band width upgrades, end of life network switch and router upgrades, wireless network implementations & software and firmware upgrades that will bring existing equipment up to current prescribed standards in an effort to continually drive improvements in network performance.
• Defining and reporting Key Performance Indicators to monitor network process health; define and report on customer facing service metrics.
• Define, implement and oversee network health monitoring policy procedures and guidelines. Conduct System Outage Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to prevent the reoccurrence of the incidents.
• Partner with the Deployment and Operations teams ensuring your solutions accommodate and enable effective deployment and ongoing operations of the infrastructure. Include these considerations in your reference design and solutions work, including financial impact analysis.
• Lead kickoff and drive cross-functional meetings. Manage exceptions and communicate issues and risks to the rest of the organization. Identify cost and delivery metrics, then drive initiatives to improve the efficiency, quality and to scale with the growth of the enterprise.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.