Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Minneapolis MN
Duration: 6+ months
• Experience with database cleansing and migrating between different versions of Oracle DBs, worked with raw data to analyze before migration.
• Technically skilled (backed by continuous hands on experience) in developing global warehouse architectures, policies, Security procedures and integrating the in flight projects to leverage existing technology investments.
• Excellent understanding of System Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in Data Warehouse development working with Data Migration, Data Conversion, and Extraction/Transformation/Loading using SQL Server.
• Robust experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse Architecture, Dimensional Modeling, Data Quality and various estimations (Space, Efforts, and Hardware etc) involved to setup enterprise warehouse Extensive experience in preparing Business & functional requirement documents.
• Managed the evaluation of ETL and OLAP tools and recommended the most suitable solutions depending on business needs.
• Strong experience in reviewing and recommending documentation of test cases. Expertise in designing and developing test plans.
• Diverse expertise in analytical, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
• Experience with distributed applications environment desired
• Experience with structured software development methodologies