Requirement: Title: Java DeveloperPosition: 1Duration: Full TimeLocation: Dallas, TXInterview: Telephonic + F2F/Skype Description:
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Java application developer to make a major impact on the development and delivery of our newest products. We are a very profitable, stable company with a software engineering mentality and culture, so here is your chance to visibly make a name for yourself. The contribution of your strong Java development skills will be critical to our success. In this rewarding and challenging role, you will join our team as we continue to push the envelope and deliver cutting-edge products that will continue to drive our company’s long-term success. As a Senior Java Developer based in Dallas, TX, your intelligence and technical savvy teamed with the desire to join a company that enjoys the highest level of respect in the market, the most advanced solutions, and the best teams, will be realized in this exciting software engineering opportunity. Responsibilities:
• Interface with Product Development and Core Development teams.
• Collaborate on application architecture and design.
• Develop applications, review code, and document solutions within a structured development environment.
• Successfully manage workload of multiple projects simultaneously from the ground level up.
• Communicate and cooperate proactively with teammates and coworkers. Required Skills
• 4+ years professional software development experience with database-backed web applications.
• Proficiency with Java applications development
• Proficiency in the use of SQL and data modeling.
• Exposure to user interfaces and software usability issues.
• Ability to master any new technology, language, or development environment.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Self-motivated, naturally curious, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and client-focused environment.
• Cognizant of Open Software Foundation offerings
• Exposure to UML Preferred:
• Web Services experience (SOAP, XML)
• Swing application development
• Reporting framework experience.
• Experience working in a Windows and Unix (Solaris, Linux) environment.
• BS Computer Science. Thanks & Regards
AnuEvolutyz CorpDirect: 312-981-5097Fax: 312-275-5734mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org