Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.Third party vendor submissions are not considered.Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered
. Title: Business AnalystDuration: 12 Months Location: Austin, TX Job Description:
This position participates in a highly complex Information Technology (IT) business analysis of the CARE system and programs for state hospitals, community mental health centers and the NorthSTAR provider network throughout the DSHS Mental Health and Substance Abuse (MHSA) division. The resources will assist in the creation and delivery of business requirements documents.
The Business Analyst shall perform activities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate information systems and user needs. Formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Analyze and document Business and Functional Requirements. Translate users’ business needs into concise requirements documents.
- Perform analysis to improve the collection, measurement, and reporting of data for clients who receive behavioral health services.
- Work with IT and business project teams to propose solutions. Prepare solution options, identify risk, and write detailed descriptions of user needs and program functions as business requirements documents.
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating complex IT programs, policies and issues.
- Skill in coordinating and communicating with a wide range of staff, programs, departments, officials, agencies and the public.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information including regulations, policies, system documentation and specifications.
- Experience with business process mapping, process reengineering, business rules and requirements.
- Skill in identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make programs more effective.
- Knowledge of relational databases, data warehouses and reporting systems.
- Knowledge of best practices in requirements analysis and how they relate to large, enterprise organizations.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies, development of user stories and use cases.
- Reports to a project manager; Works under general supervision; Provides knowledge transfer to the rest of the team for solutions.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; independently performs a variety of complicated tasks; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
8 years experience of performing business rules analysis and working with a broad range of stakeholders.
8 years experience of Developing business rules, requirements, and functional requirements documentation. Preferences:
2 years experience on Knowledge of healthcare enrollment systems and Medicaid systems.
2 years experience on Knowledge of Model 204 programming language.
4 years experience with application modernization projects.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.