Position: Unix developer
Location: Richfield, MN
Duration: 12 months
Experience Level: 6+ years
Type of hire: Contract
Must Have Skills: Unix developer
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
• Unix developer position to maintain vendor package that runs in Java.
• No Java coding will be necessary, but an understanding of supporting a Java environment is needed.
• Deep understanding of Unix and Unix scripting is needed to maintain environment and processes supporting vendor package.
• Good analytical and debugging skills needed to support new functionality being turned on in package along with ingestion of new interfaces.
• Day to day duties encompass wide variety from loading data to setting up monitoring scripts to adjusting automation schedules.
• Person needs to be able to be flexible as to assignments and be able to work well independently.
• Good communication skills needed.
• Initially only want to see contract for hire candidates.