Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered.
Title: PeopleSoft Security Administrator
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Albany, NY
PeopleSoft Security skills necessary for this role include
• Security Design, User Profile Setup, Role & Permission List Setup, Process Security, Query Security, Row Level Security (for HR and Financials), Portal Security, Security Migrations, Definition Security, LDAP Authentication, Password Controls, Dynamic Role Creation and more.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft Security Tables as well as SQL scripts to query the security information most requested from the system.
Oracle OIM/OAM Security skills necessary for this role include the following topics:
• Knowledge of OIM/OAM configuration, Single Sign-on architecture
• Design and implementation experience with these products in a PeopleSoft environment
Self Service Applications:
• Large scale Self Service application architecture and deployment
• Coordinate and conduct vulnerability assessments/penetration tests including remediation
Maintain PeopleSoft application software security:
• Maintain PeopleSoft HCM, FIN and CRM application software security
• Design and Configure row level security system to segregate and secure data.
• Assist in performing a Security Clean-up of all the Production and Development Databases.
• Configure Query Security and Object security for the system.
User Menus and Activities
• Set up new users in the PeopleSoft Systems.
• Create Roles and permission lists as required.
• Assign workflow roles as required.
• Provide continuous support and trouble shooting for Oracle PeopleSoft Users and Management.
• Help support and troubleshoot all end user security requests.
• Create end user documentation and provide training for IT security Staff
• Use appropriate query utility for creating query trees.
• Update Department Trees as required
• Help update and maintain PeopleSoft Security's SharePoint page
• Participate in implementation/upgrade activities.
• Participate in/create test documentation for upgrades and systems modifications
• Provide first tier production support for business area analysis team
• Triage second tier production support to appropriate group
• Oracle or PeopleSoft Security certifications
• At least 2 years PeopleSoft application security experience with HCM, CRM, and Financials and integration with Oracle Identify Manager
• Oracle GRC product knowledge is a plus.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.