Security Assistant Manager, Albany, NY.
Please help pass along to colleagues or associates below position who are looking for new role, If you are not available.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com
203-567-0129. Thank you for your time Candidate willing to work on our W2 payroll will be considered most. Candidates eligible to work at USA with valid visa should apply. Third Party Vendors submissions are not considered. Title: Security Assistant ManagerLocation: Albany, NYDuration: 12 Months + Minimum Qualifications
• At least nine (9) years of IT security experience, at least two (2) years of which must be supervising in an IT environment, (e.g. web, imaging, workflow, customer relationship management (CRM)).
• Two (2) years experience working on advanced security features, such as encryption, and Internet and Web protection.
• Two (2) years experience establishing and maintaining an organization’s security policy and plan
• Two (2) years experience building appropriate user profiles, roles, and privileges, etc., involving all aspects of user administration in support of secure internal and external controls.
• Experience implementing PeopleSoft/Oracle Security
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field may be substituted for four (4) years of the general experience. Desired Skills
• Experience with PeopleSoft/Oracle role based user administration
• Experience with Oracle Security Server
• Experience developing annual user security reviews and security audit plans
• Experience securing data, both at rest and in transit
• Experience controlling access to backend database objects (tables, views, rows, columns, etc.)
• Experience monitoring system access via audit plan data
• Knowledge of retirement benefits administration business requirements and their fulfillment through specific IT capabilities and practices
• PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.1, including o Human Capital Management (HCM) o Customer Relationship Management (CRM) o Financials o Portal o Learning Management
• Oracle Policy Administration (OPA) and Policy Modeling
• Oracle Enterprise Data Quality , Web Logic Suite, SOA Suite, Business Process Management (BPM) Suite
• Oracle Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance Manager (GRC)
• Oracle Database 11g, including,
o Advanced Security option
o Database Vault
o Audit Vault
o Database Firewall
o Grid Control IAM Management Preferred:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other certification recognized under Department of Defense Directive 8570.01 at IAT Level III or IAM Level II.
Need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Ph # 203-567-0129
Thank you for your time.