This position will play a lead role in developing, monitoring and administering of PMG Service Catalog and CA Service Desk Manager. This position will require 40 hours per week of support and development efforts on the system.Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
Required understanding and working experience with PMG Service Catalogue and CA Service Desk Manager or any related ticketing / catalog products.
- Own the development requirements and should be able to build forms, workflows and customizations or adaptations on the products.
- Performs complete analysis of requests, documents business specifications, and develops work estimates and timeline.
- Accountable for evaluating and reporting on submitted change requests and their impact on the overall project/business/application.
- Coordinates business area resources for validation and participates in testing verification.
- May attend or facilitate work request meetings between IT and the business area to ensure priorities are managed effectively.
- Day-to-day activity to monitor the queue and ensure troubleshooting steps are performed as needed.
- Production support responsibilities may require overtime which may include weekend or off hours.