Job Title: Business/QA Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: Full Time
Starts : ASAP Job Description: Summary:
This position will play a lead role in Business / QA Analyst coordinating, monitoring and administration of PMG Service Catalog. This position will require 40 hours per week of support and development efforts on Service Catalog. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Design, develop and execute quality assurance test planning, test design, test procedures, test scripts, test execution, and test evaluation to detect, isolate, and repair defects prior to release into the production environment.
- Execute the Test Plan, document results, generate test reports, and create and manage requirements traceability matrixes and data generation.
- Submit defect reports and collaborate with development teams in the analysis of anomalous test results and production issues.
- Collect metrics of test progress, defect quality levels, and test effectiveness.
- Leverage test automation tools to build effective automated regression testing suites
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the testing development lifecycle processes.
- Conduct or participate in formal and informal reviews at predetermined points throughout the development life cycle.
- Provide hands-on experience and thorough understanding of Web Catalog, Workflow engine of any Service Catalog implementation.
- Monitors open tickets and resolve any system workflow and/or routing issues.
- Identifies and reports discrepancies along with proposed corrective actions.
- Create and maintain through technical and user documentation on the processes developed.
- Evaluates product installation and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Provides industry and best practice technical suggestions and solutions within the ITIL framework.
- Provides administration support by setting up notifications, service level events, security access types, surveys, service contracts.
- Knowledgeable to understand Active Directory / Exchange user layout to query information into the web forms as needed.
- Extensive knowledge on SQL and should be able to query, create, modify, update SQL table using the workflow engine.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent or higher experience.
- Experience with Helpdesk ticketing system and Service Catalog Suite.
- 2 -5+ years’ experience in Information Technology as an applications administrator, Business Analyst.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in system administration and development using Service Catalog tools.
- Ability to analyze complex situations, learns quickly, and synthesizes corresponding solutions, options and action plans.
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills, including the ability to prepare technical documents that present information clearly, concisely, and in an easily understood format.
- Working knowledge on CA Service Desk Manager, PMG Workflow (Preferred).
- Knowledge of SQL queries and reporting.
- Report generation using Xtraction.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Conversant in current IT technology.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Must be well organized and able to document all work and tasks independently.