|Responsible for completion and maintenance of general ledgers and financial reports. The Bank Regulatory Reporting group prepares and submits regulatory filings (for example, Call Report, FRY9C, FRYLP, FRY2900, FRY8 and FRY6) to Bank's regulatory agencies including the Federal Reserve and the OCC. The individual in this role will prepare the FFIEC 009.The data for this report needs to be sourced, validated, and reported. The Accountant relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks and will work under the management and guidance of the director of regulatory reporting in this preparation. |
- Requires a bachelor's degree in accounting, and minimum of 11 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Relevant finance reporting experience required, with bank experience a plus
- Analytical, organizational and project management skills required; Excel working knowledge
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Volt will consider qualified applicants with criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements outlined by the FCO.