Hope you are doing great!!
Please go through the job description and let me know if you are comfortable with the Job Description. Job Description: Role: Firmware EngineerLocation: Redmond, WADuration: 6-12 Months Must have skills:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Windows OS Internals
- Must have experiencve with UEFI
- ACPI and Windows drivers and protocols
- Strong Programming C/C++ skills
- Must have strong Windows Operating systems
If you are interested then please send me all the below details along with your Updated Resume… Full Name: Contact Number:Email ID:Skype ID:Present Location: Work Authorization: Visa Validity:Onsite availability (post-selection): Expected Rate:
- Create and maintain firmware running on embedded consumer electronics.
- UEFI/BIOS/Firmware development experience (ideal candidate would also have Windows kernel-mode driver experience)
- Write, debug, and integrate new device drivers, protocols, and other firmware code across embedded product line.
- Interact with Hardware, OS, Test, Operations and various other cross-functional teams.
- Review board schematics and data sheets.
- Utilize oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other test equipment to troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
- Working with Build Engineering team in designing, developing, debugging, testing, maintaining and improving the over Build systems.
- Configuration management and source control operations.
Thanks & Regards
Saviance Technologies| 16 Bridge St.| Metuchen New Jersey - 08840
Desk Phone: (732)-218-7542
G Talk: ra.usstaffing | YM: rahulkabeerUSA | UK | India | Australia | Singapore | Middle East