Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered.
Title: OBIEE Business Analyst
Location: Albany NY
· This position primarily supports the State Facilities Information systems, Mental Health Automated Recording System (MHARS) as well as other agency wide information Systems.
· This position is responsible for conducting Business Expert interviews, JAD sessions to gather business requirements, developing prototypes, business requirements documentation, and performing quality assurance testing of executive management reports and dashboards that support State inpatient and outpatient services.
· Conducting analysis of business and user needs and developing business requirements documents in accordance with the requirements and protocol of the BI unit.
· Creating business documentation (Business Requirement documents, use cases, swim lanes, process documentation) that detail the BI requirements and deliverables for OBIEE reports, dashboards, and ad hoc tools.
· Interfacing with programmers and the business owners to translate report requirements, provide clarification of business rules, prioritize development, obtain signoff and ensure successful delivery of accurate end user reporting requirements
· Assist in developing logical and physical dimensional data model for SFER reporting requirements and providing technical assistance in understanding the data requirements for SFER reporting.
· Creating and executing test scripts, scenarios, and test plans to validate initial business requirements and report output. Test developed reports for accuracy and sign off on deliverables.
· Assist in providing training & technical support for OMH staff utilizing the OBIEE Analytics tool.
· 60 Months demonstrated hands-on experience, within the health care industry, with Business Intelligence tools and a data analytics background and how to design and create OBIEE applications and reporting solutions.
· 18 Months Demonstrated experience in OBIEE 11g Business Intelligence tools and a data analytics background, with an in depth understanding of dimensional data modeling, and an in depth understanding of how to design and create business requirements for OBIEE 11g dashboards and data analytic reporting solutions
· 60 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience in quality assurance testing of reports (including content and load testing), development of user acceptance documents for reports and use of Mercury Quality Center
· 60 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience with end user documentation development specifically business requirements documents, use cases, flow charts, report mock-ups, swim lane diagrams, prototypes, and screen designs for reports.
· 36 Months Development of end user training materials for use of OBIEE Analytics, OBIEE Dashboards, and application reports
· 60 Months demonstrated hands-on experience with all phases of development including design and development, testing, and maintenance of reports. Experience must detail business and systems analysis, requirements gathering utilizing JAD sessions, client interviews, focus groups, and subject matter experts.
· 60 Months Demonstrated experience in project management and documentation software development tools, delegating assignments, and tracking project status including use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and Access 2000, Visual FoxPro, Visual Basic and Visual Source Safe.
· Bachelor’s degree in business intelligence, information science, computer science, mathematics, or public/business administration with a strong analytics and communications background (e.g., math, statistics, quantitative methods).
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144Thank you for your time.