Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.Third party vendor submissions are not considered.Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered
. Job Title: Open stack/CCP Developers Duration: 12-18 monthsLocation: Dallas, Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, and New Jersey Job Description & Required Skills:
Scope of Work Summary:
· LCP/DCP component modifications (impact on version change and diminished footprint)
· Open Stack API extensions & enhancements
· Networking connectivity between LCP and DCP
· Networking and Integration between LCP/DCP and A&AI
· SDN Controller Integration
· SDN Controller Plugin (s) for LAN configuration
· VMware plugin for Instance creation
· Open Stack API: Tenant Metadata Enhancements (get Tenant by Metadata)
· Open Stack Nova Server Affinity for vPE creation
· Open Stack DPDK configuration KVM
· Heat Template Definition (vCE,/vPE lifecycle)
· Alternative KVM, ESXi and TOA configuration – RO driven
· Ice House implementation of CCP with new physical/ network footprint
· Rework of Chef Cookbooks to support the AIC configuration for LCP/DCP and AIC networking
· Ongoing production Tier 3/4 support and maintenance
Additional Notes: Being blunt, but this comes from the customer, if these folks cannot aggressively debate all the merits / demerits of all these topics; the client will be extremely dissatisfied.
· OpenStack Neutron – knowledge specifically in Icehouse & Juno releases
· Open vSwitch
· BUM – Broadcast / Unicast / Multicast
· Linux Kernel Networking Internals
· Documented experience contributing code to the Open Source Open Stack Community projects – they should have Launchpad.net
and github accounts. They should point you to their number of code contributions, code reviews or blueprints submitted.
· Ask them about OpenStack Summit Attendance and specifically attending the Design Summits at each summit.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144
Thank you for your time.