· Working experience in Rules design and development using IBM ODM / ILOG product, ILOG integration with Data Stage and/or BPM, Rule/Decision Service optimization
· Working experience with WebShere Application Server and ODM server/node administration through WAS
· Working experience with various ODM components – Rule Designer, Decision Server, Decision Center
· ODM experience authoring action rules, decision table rules, and orchestrating rules flow within the tool
· Experience with querying relational databases (Oracle 10g or greater, DB2, SQL Server)
· Working experience with data transformation frameworks and technologies, including XML, XSD, and XSLT
· Hands-on development in Java/J2EE
· Experience in Unix / Shell Scripting
· Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
· Experience with SoapUI
· Administer ODM servers/nodes and associated Decision Center / Decision Server databases across all environments
· Complete break-fix support for all ODM rules apps / rule sets when incidents are raised which are outside the 60-day warranty period.
· New Release product installs – is this OM/SSS, infrastructure team, IT DEV?
· In scope / out of scope
· In-scope, all ODM specific tasks associated with Responsibilities listed above.