Hope you are doing well.
We have very good position with our client, please let me know if you are comfortable with the below job description with your updated resume. Role: PHP DeveloperDuration: 6+ months with full time conversion possibility (GC/GC-EAD, TN, US only) Location: Washington, DCInterview: Phone + in Person Job Description:
The software engineer will provide full lifecycle support in maintaining and enhancing our existing suite of web applications, primarily those utilizing PHP5 and Zend Framework technologies. Will work on VSAS projects. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designs, develops, and performs unit testing of web applications software.
• Works with other software engineers to develop project estimates, tasks and schedules
• Provides project status updates to managers and business partners
• Participates in structured reviews and technical reviews, as needed
• Plans, schedules, and conducts system tests; monitors test results; and directs follow-up
• Participates in efforts to enhance the performance of existing applications
• Interfaces regularly with other IT teams and sections, business partners and business/requirements analysts to determine new system requirements and to solve complex operational problems
• Aids in systems development planning and monitoringQUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree required (may be waived with strong practical experience) plus a minimum of 2 years relevant experience with PHP 5
• Experience of the Zend Framework in addition to Zend Framework MVC
• Experienced in Oracle and PL/SQL. SQL experience required.
• Experience using PHP Template engines - Smarty
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to supporting various technologies based on IT infrastructure needs
• Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented principles
• Demonstrated knowledge of the tag-based languages
• Experience collaborating with senior technical staff in the development of software designs
• Demonstrated proficiency at following accepted software development life cycles and associated standards and procedures, including any of the commonly used iterative methods
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with a high attention to detail
• Familiarity with user-centered design is a plus.
• Knowledge of web application design, layout, and navigation is a plus
• Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE) is a plus not required
• Experience applying Interaction Design, Interface design, and other User Experience skills in practice is a plus
Sr. Technical RecruiterXChange Software Inc | www.xchangesoft.com |
10 Austin Avenue
Iselin, NJ - 08830.
Phone: - 732.444.2810 | Fax: - 732-601-4641 |