We need a resource experienced with, scripting in and creating policies in HP Network Automation to help answer questions on creating configuration scripts and policies in Customer’s HP NA application/environment(s).
These are two separate skills. They need people who have experience with HP Network Automation and Server Automation Tools. Remember Most of these positions are tied to HP products portfolio like ALM, PPM, OO CA etc.
Expand the use of the existing Network Automation solution with additional automation (patching, compliance, provisioning) of network devices.
Expand the use of the existing Server Automation solution with additional automation (patching, compliance, provisioning) of servers.
We would like to have the NA and SA resources start as soon as they are available.
For example, we need the following skill-sets:
• Monitoring: knowledge of monitoring techniques and tools
• Adding/deleting Devices: ability to point scans at the right set up devices
• Policy Maintenance: expert in writing compliance checks
• Compliancy reporting: expert in creating meaningful reports
• Script Maintenance: expert in scripting to facilitate compliance check maintenance
• User Maintenance: understands user set up in the tool
• Application upgrades: able to perform system upgrades within the tool
• Mentoring: excellent communicator, written and spoken; proven track record of teaching others re HPNA
• Knowledge transfer: experienced in conducting knowledge transfer sessions with customers; able to provide technical details and know-how
• Ability to code a subset of the checks in HPNA, subject to Customer’s direction
• Communicate weekly status regarding work progress
• Identify and notify Customer of potential bottlenecks or assignment running passed allotted time