Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is Shekar;
we have a job opportunity for you as a Business Analyst with SFDC
for one of our client based at San Francisco, CA.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-4411
to discuss more about this position.
Job Title: Business Analyst with SFDC
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 5-6 Months
Starts : ASAP Job Description: Must have SFDC Experience and Service Cloud implementations under their belt. Certifications are must. Business analyst
- The Business Analyst-Service Cloud will support service cloud implementations in Salesforce.com.
- Provide business analysis, for service cloud projects, including call centers, customer service and support.
- Responsible for performing client needs analysis, identifying client business processes and creating requirements documents.
- Configure systems as well as provide solutions consulting and recommendations for systems enhancements.
- Acts as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff to ensure all deliverables meet the client s business needs and our company's highest standards.
- Skilled with technologies such as, Salesforce, Visio, Marketing Automation, Cloud Solutions
- Senior level professional services consulting experience
- Worked with Salesforce.com Knowledge Management module
- Accountable for certain project deliverables and documents to be presented to client
- Ensure deliverables meet technical requirements as well as client expectations
- Demonstrate understanding of how various issues affect the overall outcome of projects
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients and consistently deliver high-quality services
- Work with business resources to identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives
- Develop comprehensive functional requirements documents, use cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes
- Partner with business teams and/or IT Applications staff to design and deploy solution design changes to applications functionality and processes to meet changing strategic/operational needs
- Configure Salesforce.com to meet approved solution designs
- Document and gather IT and business approvals for detailed requirements and designs
- Manage all application test cycles from end to end with relevant IT and Business participants
- Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, delivery training to super users and end users as appropriate
- Able to handle pressure and ever-changing requirements
- Required technical skills / experience include:
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with solid understanding of the related business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services…etc.)
- Strong business analysis experience in a highly integrated, SDLC managed global systems environment
- Experience with acquisition integration projects a plus
- Familiarity with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services
- Experience with Chatter, Content a plus
- BS/BA preferred, in Business Administration or Finance or Computer Sciences
- Will utilize required Salesforce.com, Service Cloud certification
Thanks and Regards,Shekar
| Resource Analyst| EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-4411
(D) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com