Hope you’re doing good,
Please find the below requirement .
If you’re comfortable with below requirementplease fill this Small grid and send it to me back along with your Updated Resume.
|Full Legal Name|| |
|Contact Number|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
| Present location (city, state with ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Currently working (Yes/No):|| |
|Availability to Join|| |
|Last 4 digits of SSN.|| |
|Total IT Experience|| |
|Best time for Interview|| |
|Salary /Rate|| |
: Sr SAP Business Analyst, Materials ManagementLocation
: Lake Zurich, ILBenefits/Bonus
: Full Benefits (client will discuss in detail) and 6% BonusRelocation
: No Client
: Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC Job description
The Sr. SAP Business Analyst is the primary liaison between the functional areas and Information Technology. Incumbent becomes the conduit that translates business processes into system functionality. This role supports the business by analyzing business needs, solidifying requirements, provides troubleshooting of issues, trains power users, participates in prioritization, and develops solutions, often of very high complexity. Must have a strong understanding of how the SAP Material Management module interacts with the other SAP modules. Incumbent will often be called upon to design non-standard solutions to accommodate requirements that aren’t addressed by standard SAP functionality. PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
Desired Skills and Experience
- Liaison to Business – Gathering requirements, project prioritization.
- System Design – Taking requirements and developing solutions using standard or custom SAP functionality
- Developing Technical Solutions – Configuration, documentation, testing; writing functional requirements for custom development.
- Problem Solving – Troubleshooting system issues, analyzing processes, recommending course of action.
- Coaching/Mentoring/Training – Power user training and coaching, mentoring of other SAP Business Analysts.
- Business/Process Knowledge – Develop understanding of core areas.
- Project Management – Planning, support business case analysis, organize priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on business processes and/or computer technology, or equivalent business experience
- 8-10 years of in depth functional and configuration experience in SAP's Material Management Module, preferably with 2 or more years on Release ECC 6.0
- Additional experience with one or more of the following SAP modules is preferred:
- Sales and Distribution
- Warehouse Management
- Quality Management
- Production Planning
- Analytical Skills must include the ability to quickly identify problems, gather relevant information, determine the root causes, and make recommendations regarding solutions.
- Pro-active, self-starter who sets high standards for self and staff.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods in guiding/influencing others towards achieving outcomes.
- Must have Project Management skills and be able to create project plans.
- Excellent coaching, listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Continually develop SAP technical expertise to support business functions.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Thanks®ards..
?Arjun.P | Technical RecruiterIDC Technologies Inc
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA - 95035
Voice: 408-520-2481 Ext:1026Email : firstname.lastname@example.org .Website : www.idctechnologies.com GTalk : email@example.comSkype: arjun.hr8 Green saves us, so please save Green