Hope you are doing great
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume.Position: Load Balancing EngineerLocation: : West Irving, TX
Duration: 12+Months Job description::
Cisco network switches and firewalls: 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)
DNS: 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)
F5 Load Balancing *: 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)
IP Networking *: 8+ Yrs.
NetScaler *: 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)
Perl: 2 (Limited Experience) of 5 (Expert)
TCP/IP *: 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)
Unix: 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)
- Load Balancing Engineer with hands-on experience on F5 BIG-IP GTM and LTM devices as well as Citrix NetScaler. This highly dynamic position will interact with application teams across American Airlines to create load balancing solutions unique to their requirements.
- The Load Balancing Engineer will be an expert in the F5 and Citrix NetScaler Load Balancing platforms, must have integration/configuration/administration experience, and possess a solid Network background including an understanding of switch, network routing, and firewall concepts.
- The Load Balancing Engineer must possess very strong troubleshooting skills as well as a strong TCP understanding as it pertains to packet inspection and TCP flow in the Network and Application flows.
- The Load Balancing Engineer must have a very good understanding of DNS functionality and concepts as it relates to IPv4 and IPv6.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field preferred, equivalent experience is acceptable
- 10+ years IT experience required, minimum 4 years in Load Balancing technology and DNS
- Team player that exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Coordinates multiple managed service providers using standardized engagements to complete work in Production environments
- Interacts with multiple internal application teams to create customized load balancing solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of Load balancing technology including algorithms and health check options
- Knowledge and experience regarding F5 BIG-IP LTM VIP configuration with health check
- Knowledge and experience with F5 BIG-IP GTM Wide IP configuration
- F5 BIG-IP iRule programming and troubleshooting experience
- Extensive knowledge of Citrix NetScaler VIP configuration with health check
- Knowledge and experience with Citrix NetScaler Global Load Balancing (gslb) configuration
- Candidate MUST have extensive experience working in structured change management processes for highly available enterprise networks
- Candidate MUST have production environment experience consisting of Global load balancing, Local load balancing, SSL acceleration, HTTP compression/caching, and DNS
- Candidate MUST have strong Networking Experience - TCP/IP, Administration of networking hardware
- Candidate MUST have design and maintenance experience with complex Web hosting network architectures
- Candidate MUST have experience building and configuring major Internet host/network services including but not limited to: Web (http, SSL, etc.), Mail (sendmail, etc.), DNS, NFS, NIS/NIS+, Automounter, Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.) and Java
- Experience directly managing routers, switches, load balancers and SSL accelerators in a high-availability infrastructure is required
- Expert knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Expert understanding of TCP as it pertains to packet inspection and network/application flows
- Expert ability to troubleshoot issues and make recommendations for system changes, as needed, to resolve issues
- Will be expected to provide documentation describing projects, deliverables and timelines
- Will be expected to report on project status
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Expert ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Expert mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
Technical RecruiterIDC Technologies, Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408 418 5779 ext 1068|Fax: 408-608-6088 |
| Web: www.idctechnologies.com
Incase I am not available please contact Karan
at 408-668-9834 or email at email@example.com
Disclaimer:This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
privileged information of IDC Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient