Location: Seattle, WA
Rate: $80 - $82/hr
Duration: 1 year, long term
Sure Shot Interview on Monday
* Total Experience: 8-10+ yrs
* Worked with enterprise level application environments, such as J2EE application servers, web servers, middleware and databases (MySQL cluster - preferred, Oracle).
* Software development languages: java/J2ee, Groovy, XML, json
* Unix shell scripting knowledge
* Configuration management and build procedures, including source control and build tools.
* Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit
* Design and implementation of web service APIs (soap/restful based) and related request/response structures. Knowledge of RMI.
* ESB (Mule - preferred, Camel, Fuse ESB, Jboss Fuse,…)
* BPM tools/Orchestration engines such as Workpoint, Talend, Tibco
* Frameworks: ORM frameworks such as hibernate and spring jdbc; spring batch; JAX-RS (Jersey/Jackson)
* Rules engine knowledge may become useful for commissions. (I.e drools, activiti)
* Front office function and integration as it relates to ordering, inventory, serviceability, provisioning and 3rd party integrations.
* Familiarity and experience in telecommunications including the following OSS and BSS concepts; customer relationship management, order management, provisioning, logical and physical inventory management, serviceability, trouble management, billing and invoicing and 3rd party integrations