Position: Windows Admin
Location: Riverwoods, IL
Exp: 6+ years
Type of Hire: Contract
Must have skills: Windows Admin
• Strong Windows system admin knowledge is required, like batch scripting, AD knowledge etc. (Win Server 2003/2008)
• Experience on IIS administration and SFTP protocol working. Understanding of system services and network protocols is must.
• Prior experience on Incident/Change management and on production support
• ITIL knowledge will be required also.
• Install and configure Windows OS
• Administer users and accounts.
• Policy base management.
• Working with AD
• Regular application installations, configurations, and day-to-day administration.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues as they arise.
• Monitor all Windows servers for performance issues and stability concerns
• Perform Root Cause Analysis for the incidents
• Work with Change & Problem Management Tools
• Designing High-Reliability/High-Availability systems and experience on cluster setup and troubleshooting