Description: Top Three Skills:
1. Cisco Router/Switch implementation and maintenance
2. Cisco CUCM (VoIP)
3. ASA firewall Description:
Sr. level VoIP Engineer to assist with ongoing implementations of the voice solution. Fossil is currently behind on their projects, and they need someone with an understanding of network design and the ability to implement CUCM. They are also implementing core routers/switches and ASA firewalls, but they need someone with expertise in VoIP. Position Summary:
- Manage multiple network infrastructure projects and operational tasks concurrently.
- Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Cisco and Nortel routers and switches.
- Troubleshoot WAN related problems including OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and RIP routing and design.
- Configure routers for BGP, OSPF, NAT, HSRP, multicast, ISDN backup, frame encryption, compression and traffic shaping.
- Troubleshoot, install and configure connections to Point-to-Point T1, T3, Ethernet and MPLS circuits.
- Install and maintain Cisco Call Manager and UCCX.
- Install and configure Access, Core and Distribution switches and routers.
- Provide second and third level support to Network Operations and team members.
- Design, configure, and maintain Internet Infrastructure and DMZ
- Configure and maintain all LAN and WAN devices and provide QOS
- Responsible for Network management (LAN and WAN) (Domestic and International)
- Responsible for WAN management
- Design, configure, and maintain LAN voice and data networks.
- Operational support which covers day-to-day tasks
- Configure and maintain internet infrastructure; Cisco Routers, Cisco PIX and ASA, Cisco VPN concentrator, Cisco Catalyst switches, Radius servers, Cisco ACS, Radware Loadbalancers/WAFs/IDS-IPS, and Aruba Wireless.
- Configure, maintain, monitor Wireless networks (Symbol WS5000) and Aruba wireless
- Knowledge of the following managing and monitoring tools is a plus: Fluke, Sniffer, CiscoWorks, Solarwinds, MRTG, What's Up Gold, Visual Networks
- Fully knowledgeable in security concepts and methodologies in Policies and Procedures, vulnerability assessments, PCI and SOX compliancy, and security architecture as it relates to networking and telecommunications.