Please go through the job description and send me your updated resume with details, if you are comfortable with the requirement.
Please include the following details: Full Name (As on Passport):Contact:Email:Work Authorization: Visa Validity:Present Location (City & State):Skype ID:Onsite Availability:Rate: Job Description: Role: Electronics Technician / HW TesterLocation: Redmond, WADuration: Long Term Electronics Technician / HW Tester
This position is responsible for Hardware testing, and supporting a team of HW test engineers by performing the role of an Electronics Technician, and HW tester. Person should have strong technical and electrical engineering skills, with experience in hardware design or test.Job Responsibility:
Assembling and re-working PCB assemblies, and various kinds of cables including digital, signals, and power.
• Troubleshooting and fixing assembly problems like opens, shorts, cold-solder.
• Install software, maintain configurations on a set of hardware, run manual tests, and report Go/NoGo status
• Assemble test jigs and test fixtures, including functional test fixtures, and bed of nail fixtures
• Hardware testing, executing test cases as per the test plan created by Testing engineers.
• Read & understand schematics and give quick isolation of problem area.Skills Required:
Excellent skills towards soldering, re-work of PCB Assemblies, hand soldering and rework of fine pitch SMT
• Excellent skills towards assembling test jigs, test fixtures, and installing test software
• Be able to install software, maintain configurations on a set of hardware, run manual tests, and report Go/NoGo status.
• Excellent troubleshooting/debug skills using High speeds scopes and HW test tools experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Office applications: Excel, Word.Qualification:
AA in Electronics or better
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as an electronics technician.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an engineering environment.
• Experience with hardware prototype bring-up, debugging, fault detection, and failure analysis.
Thanks & Regards
Desk Phone: (732)-218-7542
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgG Talk: ra.usstaffing | YM: rahulkabeer