Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Shekar
we have a job opportunity for you as a Data Architect
one of our client based at Seattle, WA.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-8899
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Data ArchitectLocation: Seattle, WA.Start date: ASAP. Job Description:
- At least 3-4 full SDLC MDM implementation experience. Implementation experience on IBM Initiate or Informatica Siperian is required. If candidate is having both the tool implementation experience then it is preferable.
- Around 10 years of MDM experience on tools such as IBM Initiate or Informatica Siperian including 5 years of direct experience in Data, Database and ETL development, support and operations with emphasis on Data quality and Data transformations, Transport, and Security
- Plan and lead MDM requirement analysis sessions with business users
- Define measurable metrics and the minimal required attributes for each domain or subject area to support a robust and successful deployment of an MDM platform
- Define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship workflows using the MDM tool
- Experience on estimate cost, efforts & develop implementation roadmap for required MDM tool
- Thorough understanding of deterministic and probabilistic matching methodologies and master data hierarchy management
- Provide subject matter expertise on data architecture and data integration implementations
- Responsible for generating data management and integration architectural recommendations for database applications and projects
- Understands and leverages enterprise architecture principles for cross-functional purposes.
- Be the point of contact with the Enterprise Architecture area
- Participates in products roadmap planning, recommending technologies and solutions
- Identifies and proposes new opportunities for data integration and possible SOA implementations
- Consults with business representatives and work with the Business Analyst to ensure understanding of the business requirements and future strategic direction of the business/function
- Experience with enterprise level data analysis and integration work and/or providing data focused systems integration solutions
- Expert level of technical knowledge on data architecture and data
Thanks and Regards,Shekar
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-8899 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com