Details: Job title: Programmer 5- JAVALocation: Harrisburg, PADuration: 6 monthsInterview: Skype/ F2F Job description:
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
- The selected candidate in this position serves as a Java J2EE Programmer 5 on the CDSv3 project as well as other high priority IT Portfolio Projects at PennDOT.
- The Programmer 5 will work under the guidance of PennDOT IT Managers, Application Developer Administrators, Senior Application Developers to gather requirements, design, code, test, and implement.
- The programming language will be Java/J2EE running on IBM WebSphere.
- Some of the primary supporting tools are ClearCase, ClearQuest, Functional Tester, Manual Tester, and Performance Tester.
- The backend databases include IBM DB/2 on mainframe zOS, Oracle 11g, and SQL Server.
- Some of the other middleware products currently used are IBM Websphere MQ, and Message Broker.
Warm Regards,Anil KumarSoftware Technology Inc.,
100 Overlook Center , Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540Tel:
(609) 232-8702 || Fax:
(866) 608-6686E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org