Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Shekar
we have a job opportunity for you as a CRM Training and Support Specialist
with one of our client based at Seattle, WA .
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to Shekar@eappstech.com
Or please call me on 919-521-4343
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: CRM Training and Support SpecialistLocation: Seattle, WADuration: 6+ months Job Description: Skills:
The key responsibilities are as follows:-
- This role requires strong communication and organization skills and the ability to juggle changing and competing priorities.
- As a member of the CRMT this role will be responsible for the support and some training of the Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Spectra, the CRM used by the Global Institutional and Retail teams and SalesPage Enterprise, the CRM used by the US Retail teams.
- Provide support for Spectra and SalesPage, and other related applications as well.
- Manage, assign, close tickets created by user requests in the ticket tracking tool (Service Manager
- Draft communications to users regarding application enhancements, maintenance windows and outages.-
- Respond to inquiries from across Client Business and other SalesPage and Spectra users. Examples include: how specific applications are used, business processes around these applications, address potential issues and enhancement requests. -Assist with request tracking.-Enhancement and rollout implementation and coordination. -Other project based work.
Thanks and Regards,Shekar
| Resource Analyst| EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343
(D) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com