Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.Third party vendor submissions are not considered.Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered
. Title: Jr Software DeveloperLocation: Atlanta, GAType: Direct Hire Job description
Our Client is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, providing a world-class proprietary platform and expert services to improve digital marketing performance.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Take part in the design and implementation of improvements to existing, well-established Client products.
- Talk to product and business owners to manage risk, operational and business impact, as these changes are rolled out.
- Take part in the design and implementation of new products.
- Closely monitor live product deployments
- Assist operations in setting up and updating procedures for on-going maintenance of products
- 1-2 years of experience in a production web environment implementing mission critical services.
- Good knowledge of where performance bottlenecks lay in a typical web environment
- Web Server side development with PHP in LAMP environments
- Understanding of mobile and responsive design
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and their application in PHP
- Ability to work according to TDD
- Some knowledge of prototypal inheritance
- Familiarity with *NIX environments ( mainly Debian Linux )
- Familiarity with *NIX environments as workstations ( OS X, Ubuntu ) or the ability to produce code for such systems in a Windows environment
Should need more information I can be reached at sai @mitresource.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.