Job Title: .Net DeveloperLocation: Portland, ORDuration: 6+MonthsStart date: ASAP Job Description: Purpose
Provide development support for a set of applications.Job Function
Provide onsite development support. Basic Qualifications:
- Developing applications and web sites in ASP.Net 3.5 (or higher)
- Familiarity or working knowledge of “classic” ASP for maintenance purposes preferred
- Strong HTML skills, with the ability to hand-code XHTML and CSS
Preferred Experience with remidation of problems migrating from windows2000.
- Familiarity with web services
- Familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems, particularly MS-SQL, VSS, and DB2
- Preferred Experience with remediation of problems migrating from windows2000, crystal reports.
- Ability to work within and coordinate in a team environment is a must.
- Working knowledge of graphic design software like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with concepts of User Interface design, Usability, and Information Architecture