Hope you are doing great today,
I do have one pretty good position for .Net MVC Developer
at Burbank, CA.
If you are available and comfortable with the position then please do respond me back with your updated profile along with below details,
Full Legal Name:
Visa Status with Expiry Date:
Please send me two references (Name, Email, Designation and Contact number) Job Title: .Net MVC DeveloperStatus: 9+ Months Contract Location: Burbank, CAInterview Process: Phone and Skype (In person for Local) Job Description:-
As a Senior Web Programmer/Mentor Consultant you will be responsible for providing programming and mentoring in the development of new DADT Business Support Systems. You will have regular exposure to business stakeholders, as well as the opportunity to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems. You will work as part of a small development team and will be responsible for mentoring other senior developers in web development technologies.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished .NET Programmer who thrives on lead-by-example mentoring of experienced colleagues in web development technologies and techniques; has created multiple large scale solutions from the ground up; possesses excellent communication skills; and, is capable of championing an architectural vision to meet business objectives.
You will be working under the technical direction of the Senior Manager, Solutions Delivery. You will be collaborating with the Engineering Team in the development, deployment and testing of software built with .NET technologies.
We have a strong team environment that works together to uphold our passion for quality. We consistently review and adopt new technologies to support our project assignments. The Programmer/Mentor Consultant will be an integral part of a dynamic environment working directly with department leadership and staff. Technical Skills
Working knowledge of Design Patterns for enterprise level application development.
- 5 or more years of building and delivering large enterprise-level line of business systems with an emphasis on performance, scalability, reliability and maintainability.
- Experience working within a formalized release management process (standards, processes, and tools).
- Grounding in the development of user interfaces is essential, and particularly with regard to the development of data-rich business front-ends.
- 8 years minimum experience in web centric software development.
Thanks & Regards . . . . .? Mayank SinghTechnical Recruiter
- .NET 4+
- C# Expertise
- MVC 4+ Expertise
- Entity Framework Expertise
- Web API – solid experience designing and developing REST and SOAP services is a plus
- Frameworks, Libraries, and Markup
- jQuery – AJAX/JSON
- KendoUI (MVC)
- AngularJS. (MV*)
- BreezeJS is a plus
- Bootstrap is a plus
- CSLA .NET is a plus
- Active Directory security integration is a plus
- XML technologies (XSL, XSLT, XPATH, and XSL-FO) is a plus
- Development Tools, Platforms
- Visual Studio 2012+
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) or competitor (Perforce, CVS)
- Cross-browser development with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer
- Firebug or competitor is a plus
- Experience in SQL database development is a plus.--
| XChange Software Inc.
10 Austin Avenue, 2nd
Iselin, NJ – 08830
Direct Line: - 732-660-7038