Duration: 6+ Months
Must be a US Citizen
- Through on-site examinations evaluates financial institution activities to assess/monitor compliance with MHA Program policies and procedures as well as applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Meets with financial institution management to discuss findings.
- Generates report which identifies and addresses areas of significant risk and evaluates overall effectiveness of operations.
- May also review such activities concurrently to assure quality, consistent application and performance.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization's operation.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Acts as an advisor to peers to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Manages the coordination of the activities of a section or department.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Typically has 8-10 years related experience and 2+ years management experience.