Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is Shekar;
we have a job opportunity for you as a Sr. IT Data Analytics Consultant
for one of our client based at: Eden Prairie, MN.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-341-4411
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Sr. IT Data Analytics ConsultantLocation: Eden Prairie, MNDuration: 6+ MonthsStarts : ASAP JOB DESCRIPTION:
Top 5-10 responsibilities for this position:
1) The resource will work mainly on the UDW program, but may be assigned other revenue-generating efforts
2) This person is part of a team working on Data Warehouse development projects
3) The team will vary in size depending on the effort anywhere from 5 to 25 team members
4) Other responsibilities:
The daily role may include the following tasks:
Meeting with clients to determine new business requirements needed for expanded capabilities, documenting those business requirements, analyzing and profiling potential new data sources for integration, mapping and gapping proposed new data attributes against the current design. There are elements of the position that are customer-facing and elements where there is interface with other development teams. Operates in a fast-paced environment, with opportunities to learn new things each day.
5) MS Office products mainly; working knowledge of SQL
6) Skills and attributes already listed in the description provided both required and preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma/GED + 5 years of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience including documenting business requirements and functional specifications
- 5+ years of experience in Data Warehousing business or data analysis experience in data warehousing
- 2+ years of experience with query tools such as Cognos, SAS, Toad, or Teradata SQL Assistant
- 5+ years of experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes
- Working knowledge of relational databases and database structures -Familiarity with Teradata database management systems a plus
- Proficient MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint SharePoint, Project)
- Experience in the healthcare industry and working with healthcare systems a plus Others:
Ability to perform data analysis using SQL queries.
- Good data analysis/data quality analysis skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & communication skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good documentation/writing skills.
- Customer focused ability to communicate with many different levels of the organization.
- Comfortable making a recommendation to leadership.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Organized. -Experience with/knowledge of healthcare data.
7) Normal schedule 8 AM -5PM
8) Combination of interviewing phone and/or Skype and/or in-person
Thanks and Regards,Shekar
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-4411 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA | UK I INDIA| AUSTRALIA | Email:email@example.com
Visit us: www.eappstech.com